Our philosophy is simple. We use send people looking to buy your products or services to your site with Facebook Advertising, optimize your website so you have the best conversion of your visitors to PAYING clients, and provide you the detailed analytics to show how much your website is affecting the two things that matter most: your clients and your freedom.
By combining these three elements, we fully unlock the potential of digital marketing for our clients.
WE WILL HELP YOU INCREASE REVENUE.
- We identify where your website is leaking money and where the biggest sources of gains hide.
- We create optimized treatments-design, copy & structure improvements, based on the data received.
- We run extensive, iterative tests to figure out which optimized treatments work for your site.
The MagnetClose Process
If you work in marketing and advertising, you’re likely no stranger to the landscape-changing power of pay-per-click search engine advertising. It’s safe to say that if you’re not using Google Adwords to drive sales, then you are probably leaving a lot of money on the table.
Facebook Advertising at large present a double-edged sword. They give you an unprecedented return on your advertising investment and drive tons of sales. That’s good.
They also make campaign management a full-time, high-skill job. “Set it and forget it” is a myth. Responsible PPC managers wear a variety of different hats: copywriting, statistical analysis, SEO, landing-page optimization and competitive analysis to name a few. Not to mention expertise in the complex and ever-changing nuances of the Facebook Ads system.
That’s tough. And it’s not a job for interns or newbies. Ask yourself this: Are my Facebook Ad managers doing all of these things?
- Multivariate split-testing every ad in the account at regular intervals?
- Tracking conversions down to the individual keyword level?
- Maximizing every campaign with negative keywords to purify traffic (and save you money)?
- Employing all eight (not three) Facebook Ad match types to maximize your ad spend?
- Running search-query reports regularly to find out what customers are really searching for when they find your ads?
- Regularly communicating with Facebook reps who are dedicated to serving your account?
- Monitoring click fraud?
- Optimizing campaign settings to optimize ad delivery and international traffic?
- Employing all your geo-targeting options to customize your messaging to different audiences?
- Running software that monitors and reports on competitors?
- Running software that protects your accounts in real-time from click attacks?
A lot of our competition don’t even know about some of these practices.
We’ve already mastered them.